Hair Fibers - Hair Loss Concealer by Watermans - 23 grams
Cover The Gaps With Watermans Hair Thickening Fibers
Watermans Hair Fibers is the fastest and ideal solution for people who suffer from hair loss gaps and thinning hair; It consists of microfibers that contain a constant charge that adheres firmly to the hair without causing any damage. It adapts to the shape of the hair and blends in easily, revealing naturally full and thick looking hair.
These hair thickening fibers are used by many hairdressers as a substitute for hair thickening powder; For its ability to conceal hair gaps and create the illusion of natural thick hair.
Effective in All Weather Conditions
Watermans Hair Fiber work effectively in all weather factors such as wind, rain and sweat, and it remains in tact throughout the day until the hair is washed with shampoo.
Corn protein: enhances the shine and softness of the hair; Because it contains a high percentage of fatty acids, in order to maintain the hair during use.
Cellulose: It is an organic compound produced from plants and algae, and is included in the composition of hair thickening fibres.
Package Capacity: 23g
Age group: Adults.
Country of Origin: United Kingdom.
Skin type: All hair types.
Instructions for Use
1. Blow dry the hair, and style it using your usual styling products.
2. The fiber packet is shaken over the area to be filled.
3. Use a small amount of product, then apply more as desired.
4. Use your fingers to distribute the hair fibers over the thinned areas, to fill all areas naturally.
The product remains on the hair until it is thoroughly washed with shampoo and conditioner
Tips When Using The Product
- Rubbing the hair vigorously may affect the fibers if they do not adhere well to the hair, but a light touch does not.
- The product is resistant to all weather conditions; Because the fibers are designed to stick to each strand until the hair is shampooed, heavy rains may affect some of the fibers.
- The dark brown color is the right choice for most customers; As it is possible to obtain a darker color by increasing the fibers, and to obtain a lighter color by using a small amount.