Teeth whitening molds specially designed to remove teeth stains
I-White Charcoal Bars for Dark Spots. Initially, i-White Charcoal Bars instantly eliminate coffee, tea and tobacco stains. On the other hand, the i-white charcoal whitening bars prevent the formation of new stains on your teeth.
I-White Charcoal Bleaching Molds are made of a soft translucent material to improve the flexibility of the molds used in the mouth. The molds are designed to whiten the front and back teeth. This is important because the teeth are transparent and stains can appear on the back of the teeth through the front.
This new technology has a double action
The first: by using activated charcoal particles, dark spots will be captured and bad breath will be eliminated. Since activated charcoal has high adsorption features, stains will be removed.
Two: Hexametaphosphate will prevent new spots from appearing. It creates a protective layer on the enamel. It prevents the appearance of new spots.
Benefits of iWhite Charcoal Trays
Specially designed to remove smoke stains, coffee and tea stains
Prevents staining of the teeth
Super whitening with activated charcoal PAP
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Chondros Crisps Powder, Charcoal Powder, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Phthalamidopyroxycaproic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Zea Mays Starch, Sucrose, Diisopropyl Propionamide Hydroxide, Acrylates / acrylamide copolymer, liquidum paraffin, xylitol, monosodium citrate, xanthan gum, copolymer / diamond, calcium gluconate, calcium lactate, hydrogenated lecithin, acesulfame potassium, polysorbate 85, C12-15I Pareth-89 77.
Package capacity: 10 molds packed.
Brand: iWhite / Sylphar
Age group: adults.
Instructions for use
1. Gently clean the teeth with i-white charcoal toothpaste before each application.
2. Make sure your hands are clean and dry.
3. Remove the prefilled molds from the airtight bag and immediately place the molds in your mouth making sure the gel comes into contact with the surface of the teeth. Activate the gel by pushing the molds toward the teeth. The upper and lower teeth can be whitened at the same time.
4. Gently close your lips over the molds and carefully close your mouth. Warning: Biting too hard may cause excess gel to build up outside the molds and away from the teeth.
5. Take out the molds after 20 minutes and dispose of them immediately. Rinse the remaining gel from your teeth and gums well with water. If any gel remains between your teeth, you can easily remove them with dental floss.
Frequently Asked Questions
How white will my teeth get?
Whitening results may vary from person to person and can depend on the origin and severity of tooth discoloration or on the nature of the tooth structure. However, several independent efficacy tests show satisfactory results. This technology is proven to whiten your teeth up to 8 degrees in one application in just five days for 20 minutes daily.
How long does whitening results last?
It will depend on how personal your mouth is, and the initial color change. Products such as tobacco, tea, and coffee can cause a new discoloration or new spots to appear. For best results, it is recommended to use our i-white products on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
How often can I use i-white charcoal trays for dark stains?
I-White Charcoal Bleaching Kits can be used for dark spots every day for 5 consecutive days, it is recommended to check the product usage instructions before application.
Are i-white charcoal trays for dark stains safe?
Yes exactly. I-White Charcoal Dark Spots Bars are licensed beauty products and contain certified European beauty ingredients. Since iWhite Charcoal Dark Spot Bars are free of hydrogen peroxide, no damage and/or sensitivity to teeth and/or gums will occur.
Can I use I-White dark stains if I have gum problems?
I-White Charcoal Bars for Dark Spots are safe, but it is still recommended to consult your dentist before using the product.